- Open Government
- Budgets & Financial Reports
Budgets & Financial Reports
The City of Grand Ledge produces a number of financial and performance reports annually.
- Bond Rating
- Fee Schedules
- MDOT - PA 51, Section 18j Certification
- Performance Reports
View the S&P Global RatingsDirect Report (PDF) detailing the recent affirmation of the AA- bond rating.
We expect [the City of Grand Ledge] to continue its track record of strong budgetary performance while carrying out strategic capital improvements over the outlook horizon. - S&P Global RatingsDirect
The City provides the following information in accordance with the State of Michigan Department of Transportation certification requirements.
- Certification of Employee-Related Conditions (PDF)
- List of Transportation Employees (PDF) - A list of the number of active transportation employees of the City by job classification and wage rate
The City produces performance reports in accordance with the State of Michigan City, Village, and Township Revenue Sharing Program.
- Certification of Accountability (PDF) - A Michigan Department of Treasury form 4886, certifying the City's compliance with state accountability and transparency regulations
- Citizens' Guide - Provides a more transparent understanding of local unit finances through a simple, graphic presentation of the City's most important financial measures
- Debt Service Report (PDF) - A report of the City's debt
- Performance Dashboard (PDF) - Includes financial and operating measures most important to the City and its residents, such as fiscal stability, economic strength, public safety, and quality of life
- Projected Budget Report (PDF) - A projection of the City's budget
- Protecting Local Government Retirement and Benefits Act (PA 202 of 2017) and Health Care (OPEB) Reports FY22 - City's report to Michigan Department of Treasury